Monday, January 27, 2014

Early Morning at Bowdich park

                                
This morning, Jan 27, the weather finally turned. It is warm today and sunny, with soft breezes off the Gulf. We decided first thing to go to the beach. I set up my paints and my husband set off walking. What a pleasurable morning I had. The shadows were wonderful and I painted to my hearts content. After a couple of hours we went to Junkanoos for lunch. A sunny deck on the beach, a beer and a shrimp and crab meat wrap followed. What a satisfying way to spend a day. By the way, Junkanoos is a restaurant on the Gulf, with the biggest bar I have ever seen and a party reputation.

1 comment:

  1. Hazel..

    Really like the last four paintings..They have a mature "look" / "feel" about them that I like.

    Keep pushing paint !
    Frank..

    ReplyDelete