Sunday, October 23, 2016

London Bridge

Sometime I feel the need to do something different from oils. I started this piece using a multi media approach and throughout the process, that lasted about three weeks, the London Bridge slowly evolved. It is made up of magazine pieces, ribbon, markers, and Liqui Tech Varnish. I wanted to create this and other pieces for our up coming art show and sale on Nov.26 at St. Paul the Apostle Church. We titled the show, Journeys through the Paint Box, and most of the art shown from 10 to 4 will be on that theme of journeys. This piece came from my trip to London Bridge, England. It is on canvas and is 16x20. Hope you like it and I hope you will come to our show and introduce yourself .
  
                     For sale $375

This art and all the art on my blog is for sale. I can be reached at hazelspleinair@gmail.com
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment