Saturday, April 16, 2016

A Portsmouth St.

This oil on a 11x14 board seemed to come together very easily. It was a scene from a plein air session in 2007 when our group was spending the day in Portsmouth Village. I found photos from our very first plein air session in2006. Ten years ago. This year we will travel a little further a field and try some provincial parks in the area. I am looking forward to it already.

                                            
FOR SALE $175
If you are interested in this or any other painting on my blog please contact me at
          hazelspleinair@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello from a fellow artist, I just stumbled onto your blog. Beautiful piece of art here. I like your impressionistic style and choice of colors in this work. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete