Thursday, July 2, 2015

Church of the Good Thief

It has been quite a while since my last post and I have busy....painting, scraping it off, painting another...wiping it off..nothing came out right. Finally today, my first day plein air with my regularly scheduled paint out group. I created this. This church is in Portsmouth Village, in the city of Kingston. The weather was not great, but once the fog started to lift we found the parking lot that gave us this view of the church. Since it was Canada Day all the government workers who usually park here were on a holiday, so the parking lot was free of cars. It ended with eating lunch at Timmy's together and discussing our efforts. What a wonderful way to end out first plein air session.

                                      






No comments:

Post a Comment