Thursday, March 27, 2014

Heading Home

The day after tomorrow, we head home. It will be great to see Canada again! It has been a wonderful three months. The weather has been mostly great, with lots of sun and warm, even hot temperatures. Three or four days a week, Paul and I exercise in the mornings. He bikes about 12 miles and I walk the beach, then we meet in the gym, in our building, to do weights. I have painted, outside more than ever before and thoroughly enjoyed every painting session. I've finished 16 and have been fortunate enough to sell 9 paintings. We have met some interesting couples here and went out to dinner with Bonnie and Pat from Gananoque. Who would have guessed. We have  thoroughly enjoyed our time here. Relaxing on our balcony in the afternoon, with a few drinks, has topped off the day. 
I was fortunate enough to get asked to do some modeling, by an artist.  I enjoyed the experience and we ended up buying the finished painting. Now I'm looking for more opportunities to model.
We have found a new condo to rent  next year and are looking forward to it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment